List of Bloggers

Announcement:

  Get More Traffic and Exposure to Your Blog by Clicking Here

Palla Sridhar from Palla Reviews

This Article Was Live On: At 4:31:00 AM And Till Now Have.
Palla Sridhar from Palla Reviews

Blogger Name: Palla Sridhar

Blog Name: Palla Reviews

Blog About: 

Palla Sridhar from Palla Reviews blogs about Windows, MS Office, MS  Outlook, Computer Hardware, Software, Microsoft Products and Tutorials.

Self Intro:

I am part-time blogger. My interests include Microsoft, Health, SEO and Wordpress. I completed Masters in Civil Engineering from IIT Kanpur. I was diagnosed with Thyroid, Diabetes and Anxiety related problems in 2000. Lately, I am working as an Associate Professor of Civil Engineering full-time. Blogging is my passion to fill my creative appetite. I have been blogging for 8 years and most of my work is from research through Google itself. I experiment different things on my computer and give solutions to common problems.


Blog Launched on: May 2010

Alexa Ranking of Palla Reviews

Domain Authority of Palla Reviews:  32(May Varies)

Epic Write Up's from Palla Sridhar:

Fix Windows 10 HDMI Sound Not Working - Visit
Is Windows 10 Better Than Windows 8.1 and 7 - Visit
Fix Outlook 2013 and 2010 Loading Profile Problems - Visit
Top 5 Best Wireless Routers in India - Visit
Fix Office 2010 SP2 Update Failure Problems - Visit
Solve Windows 8.1 Blue Screen on Start Up - Visit
Fix Windows 8 and 8.1 Slow Boot Issues - Visit
How to Revert Outlook.com to Hotmail Account - Visit

Connect with Palla Sridhar:


If You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...


Don't Forget To Read This Also...