List of Bloggers

Announcement:

  Get More Traffic and Exposure to Your Blog by Clicking Here

Kislay Kishan from Homosapious

This Article Was Live On: At 6:27:00 AM And Till Now Have.
Kislay Kishan from Homosapious

Blogger Name: Kislay Kishan

Blog Name: Homosapious

Blog About: 

Kislay Kishan from Homosapious blogs about life and philosophy.

Self Intro:

Pursuing Engineering from MNIT Jaipur, I, have always been smitten by the likes of Ayn Rand and Dostoevsky. I love to write because it lets out anything bottled up and shows off the tiny things in inspiration. Writing helps me understand things, the way that oxygen helps the brain keep ticking over.

I love to opine over social blues, politics and you will always be greeted with my eleuthromaniac rants on my blog.Having worked actively on Child Rights, I always strive to bring about a change in the society and Random thoughts is just my way from evading the day to day hustle bustle and wandering aimlessly in the world of words. It is my refuge.


Mail id: kishankislay@gmail.com

Blog Launched on: July 2013

Alexa Ranking of Homosapious

Few Write Up's from Kislay Kishan:

Does God Exist? - Visit
Stared. Killed. - Visit
Stranded - Visit
I. Me. You. - Visit
Non-Conformist - Visit
Words - Visit
Dichotomy of Life - Visit

Connect with Kislay Kishan:

If You Like It, Please Share This Article Using...


Don't Forget To Read This Also...